Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what should i do?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
if you dont have this baby you will regret it forever. abortion is wrong for so many reasons. God has blessed you with this life, dont throw it away. single or not, and no matter what problems you face-they are all things that will be worked out.
for future reference pls get on borth control to prevent facing this again.
but for now i have to say, this is your baby, how can you throw her in the dumpster? please dont. i am praying for you. abortion is so gruesome and is murder. pls dont make the wrong choice. you will never be the same again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
i think you should keep the baby. it will bring you a joy like you have never known, even if you have to do it by yourself, it will be worth it. im sure your family will come around.

• amy
  • amy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #3 by amy
amy created the topic: what should i do?
i want another baby so much 5 years ago i was made 2 have a abortion then last year i had a miscarriage, i have just found out i am pregnant again & the father does not want the baby & no1 else seems 2 be happy about it as i am not in a relationship so i will be a single mum again. i dont no what 2 do as i really want another child but do i want this 1 when i am gonna be left on my own & have no1 2 surport me please some1 help me

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl