Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think im pregnant but he doesn't want it

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant but he doesn't want it
If that was me i would say hey if you don wanna stick round then dont. I'm going to have this baby whether you like it or not. I hope you choose the right decsion for you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant but he doesn't want it
If you are pregnant & regret your abortion...keep the baby! Its a blessing!!!! Your BF may not know it now... but you gotta show him...it might take him to lose you & your baby for him 2 know it!

Best wishes

• amy
  • amy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #3 by amy
amy replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant but he doesn't want it
i no just how you r feeling i had a abortion & 3 years later i found out i was pregnant again which i miscarried. i have just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant again but the only thing is i had a 1 night stand i told the guy & he told me 2 get rid of it. the only thing we can do is make are own minds up if we want these babys & are we prepeared 2 bring them up rselfswithout the dads. i hope things work out 4 u xxx

• young18&not so ready
  • young18&not so ready's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #4 by young18&not so ready
young18&not so ready created the topic: i think im pregnant but he doesn't want it
:unsure: me and my boyfriend who is a year younger than me have been together for a year but 2 years before that i became pregnant and had an abortion. that was a very traumatizing experiance that i had for all the wrong reasons. but now i find myself feeling the same symptons and i'm a week late...i jus don't know wut to do i don't want to disappoint him cuz i told him i if this ever came up wut we would do but im afraid now that it actually maybe a possibily.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl