Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

kindly advice

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by lilangel2oo6
lilangel2oo6 replied the topic: Re:kindly advice
well im 21 weeks and i can see and feel my baby move

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by lilangel2oo6

Well first of all how many months are you?

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by lilangel2oo6

Well first of all how many months are you?

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:kindly advice
i think i replyed to you earlier but im 5 n a half months prego n i started to feel it at about 20wks. im 22wks now

• smitha
  • smitha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #5 by smitha
smitha created the topic: kindly advice
I WENT TO MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT 2 WEEKS AGO AND THE DOCTOR COULD NOT HEAR MY BABIES HEARTBEAT. WHY IS THAT? I REALLY WAS VERY NERVOUS AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO...... ALOT OF THOUGHTS RACED THROUGH MY HEAD. I WAS RELEIVED A LITTLE BIT WHEN I SAW MY BABY MOVING ON THE ULTRA SOUND THAT WE HAD TO HAVE. BUT, WHY AM I STILL WORRIED?
when can i feel the movement of the baby?as i am not feeling any movement right now.i am 4 months pregnant,

SINCERELY,
smitha

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl