Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
Dont worry hun. If there was anything wrong with bubs, the drs would of told you straight away. It is common that you cant always get the heartbeat as bubs can be lying in an awkward position. As long as you saw baby was moving and all healthy, thats a good thing.
Dont stress! it dosnt do both of you any good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
There is nothing wrong. The baby was probably turned in a position that the doctors couldnt hear it. When we are pregnant we seem to over react sometimes & are very emotional. Try not to think of worse case scenario & just have fun being pregnant!!!! :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Shana
Shana replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
If there was a serious problem with your baby your Doctor would not have let you go home. And if your baby didnt have a heart beat your body would let you know! Don't stress about it you'll just stress out the baby. Just remeber to be cautious

Trake care and good luck

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
you have every right to be worried. i would be too. if the baby was moving, then obviously its alive. did you see the heart beat in the sonagram? the dr should usually show you the heart beating. Maybe it was something wrong with the ultrasound equipment. idk i hope everything works out n lemme know!

• sharlie
11 years 3 months ago #5 by sharlie
sharlie replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
the heartbeat sometimes wont be picked up if your earlier than 12 weeks pregnant as its too quiet. and if your baby moves a lot, like mine its hard for the doctor to find it as the baby keeps moving!! i really wouldnt worry!! the doc would of said if something was wrong!!

• ashley
11 years 3 months ago #6 by ashley
ashley replied the topic: Re:I'M SCARED WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY?
trust me, the exact same thing happened to me, and everythings ok now. the baby was probably just to small to hear over a doplar. ur probly just paranoid. i feel my baby move ALL THE TIME now and i still think something could be wrong.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl