Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Some advice please?

• CHASTITY
11 years 1 month ago #1 by CHASTITY
CHASTITY replied the topic: Re:Some advice please?
HEY
WELL I GOT MARRIED WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS 21 ANDI`M 26 NOW
I HAD IT SO THAT MY HUSBAND DIDNT PAY FOR MY SCHOOLING
GO TO THE LIBERY AND GET BOOKS ON GRANTS
ALSO SEARCH HER SCHOOL FOR FUNDING FOR MARRIED AND CHILDREN
WHERE THERS A WAY THE `S A HOW
GOD NEVER FAILS
HE`LL WALK U THOUGH IT KAY
TELL HER CONGRATS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Some advice please?
Nicki,

It sounds like you really care about your uncle and his girlfriend. It sounds like you are already offering your prayers and support. Let his girlfriend know that you are here to listen if she needs to talk and that you care about her and the baby. keep up the good work.

Kate

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by NickiikciN
NickiikciN created the topic: Some advice please?
Ok so I just found out that my uncles girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant, and I am SO excited! But she is really scared... She is 23 and has 4 years of college left ahead of her... She wants to marry my uncle but has to wait until she is out of school, because if they got married he would have to pay for her school cause he makes too much for her to get grants and whatnot (its $7,000 a semester I believe). I want to comfort her and help her through this, and have already offered myself and my sister for babysitting anytime (we are homeschooled so its not a problem), but I still don't know how to help her. Any advice? If you guys could keep her and my uncle in your prayers I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Nicki :side:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl