Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

???

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:???
NO. TO THE NO. TO THE NO.
iTS NOT POSSiBLE THAT YOU CAN BE PREGNANT BY ORAL SEX...AND iF YOU CAN BE...PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THEY DiSCOVERED iT CUZ i NEED TO KNO!!!!

iF YOU'RE GiViNG iT & HE EJACULATES iNTO YOUR MOUTH...iTS STiLL NOT POSSiBLE BECAUSE THE SPERM WOULDNT PASS THROUGH YOUR REPRODUCTiVE SYSTEM...iT WOULD PASS THROUGH YOUR DiGESTiVE SYSTEM...THE SPERM WOULD DiE...

i DONT RECOMMEND YOU DO ORAL SEX BECAUSE iTS NOT SAFE & A PENiS iSNT SUPPOSED TO GO iNTO THE MOUTH...AND NEiTHER iS A VAGiNA:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:???
You can get a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) from oral sex. Most strains of STDs like warm, moist environments, and can live in one's throat. Although, you may not fear pregnancy, STDs are a very real threat. One in four Americans have one. Some STDs, once contracted, will never go away.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Mrs. Butterfly
Mrs. Butterfly replied the topic: Re:???
:ohmy: Where in God's green did you hear that?! No, it is definately not possible for any woman to get pregnant by having oral sex. In order for any woman to get pregnant she has to have intercourse with a male. The sperm goes into the vagina, through the cervix, into the follopian tubes where it waits for its one true mate. And if it's lucky his/her mate will have a friend or two with them. I hope that answers your question.TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Butterfly :kiss:

Mrs. Butterfly

• Oxalis
  • Oxalis's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by Oxalis
Oxalis created the topic: ???
Is it possible to get pregnant by having oral sex?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl