Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

baby on purpose??

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1 by cali
cali replied the topic: baby on purpose??
Thank you so much. I know it will be very hard to do, I just need to know if its worth it i guess. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Melody04
Melody04 replied the topic: baby on purpose??
Oh I'm sorry, I misread that part. Well I don't know you personally and can't say what is right for you. I know having a baby at 17 is extremely hard to do. Not impossible, but it's a lot of work. I would advise you to continue to talk to your doctors and your parents. Get as much advise as you can. I'll be praying for you as you make your decision.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #3 by cali
cali replied the topic: baby on purpose??
im not sure if you read the whole thing, i would not have a baby for fun. i only have about a year left then i wont have the choice.. i cant wait a few more years.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Melody04
Melody04 replied the topic: baby on purpose??
Oh you sound so sweet. Take your time! Having a baby is the hardest thing to do. Being a mom takes a lot and doing it at such a young age makes it even more difficult. Having a baby is a wonderful thing, but you have your whole life to do so. I had my baby, not planned, when I was 17. And yes she was totally worth all of the work that it took to raise her, but it would have been much easier if I were older. I love that you're so passionate about life, but I do think it would benefit you to wait a few more years.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #5 by cali
cali created the topic: baby on purpose??
My name is Cali, and i am 17 years old.
I have scoliosis and it causes my pelvis to tilt and my uterus to shift. I have been going to the doctor for it for about a year, but they did an exam on me last time and told me that I wouldn't be able to conceive a child in the next year because of the way its shifting. I have a boyfriend of a year now, and he is so supportive and understanding. we have talked about this a lot and how we both want a child of our own. So we have tried to have a baby, and I am still waiting to take a test. but I have been overthinking it and questioning if I should be doing this.. I have done so much research and I have looked at all the possibilities, but I want to have a child made from me. Even if me and my boyfriend don't get married, at least I will have a baby. because i know i will regret not doing it in the future, but i am so young and not prepared for everything to come. i don't care about losing my teenage years, ive never cared for partying or anything. but i am scared to raise a baby when i am 17.
I NEED advice. i need to hear everything. I need to know if this is worth it and if i should keep trying.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl