Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Another Abusive Boyfriend

More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: Another Abusive Boyfriend
I agree! I think it's so important to know that there is better out there, and life without someone is better than with someone horrible! Also, if your boyfriend is treating you badly at the beginning of your relationship, these are definitely red flags and getting tangled up in this could lead down a bad road too quickly!! If you are having trouble leaving someone, find accountability and talk with those you know really care. Sometimes you feel so alone, but reach out. There will be someone who will help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MotherOfTwo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Punky
  • Punky's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 5 months ago #2 by Punky
Punky created the topic: Another Abusive Boyfriend
I watched a teenage guy and girl in the store the other day and I was shocked at the way her was treating her. He basically talked to her worse than most people talk to their pets! He treated her like she was an object that needed to bow to his every need and without any thanks for what she did. He talked down to her and called her all sorts of horrible names. This is not how someone who cares for you treats you!! If you are in a relationship like this, I know the girls at StandUpGirl would really like to help you out! Reply to this thread if you want to share or talk about it! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl