Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I don"t know what to do help me please :'(

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by milie92
milie92 replied the topic: Re: I don"t know what to do help me please :'(
Thank your answer :) Yes, I do know it takes more than love to raise a child, but I'm just soooo scared, even though I know that's what I want more than anything, to be taking the wrong decision :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Syrie1
Syrie1 replied the topic: Re: I don"t know what to do help me please :'(
Honey if you feel in your heart that having a baby is the best thing then do it. Its your life. Im 18 and i have kids and its the best thing in the world but also the hardest. Remember it takes more than love to raise a child.

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by milie92
milie92 created the topic: I don"t know what to do help me please :'(
I'm 18, was forced (if i may say) to have an abortion and i regret more than anything in this world. I can't study or do anything because I believe that i was meant to have this baby. I have a 23 year old fiance, and he has a job, he is a cooking chef. I want to ask him to try again and I know he will say yes. The thing is, if i decide to have a child now, I know i will be more than happy, but I will have no studies (i am an artist, a writer, and i have diplomas in singing so im sure i can find a job in that). Also, i will have to leave france and go to another country to raise my child as my fiace cannot get a job in paris so easily (its practically impossible). I know, and i feel it in my heart that this is the life i want, the life i need, but i'm still so scared to leave my family behind and everything. I'm so scared to be taking the wrong decision. Can someone please give me their advice? I have no one to talk to :'( Please help me...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl