Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregnant or NOT pregnant? i need help

• littlebabygirl
6 years 11 months ago #1 by littlebabygirl
littlebabygirl replied the topic: Re: Am i pregnant or NOT pregnant? i need help
hi um its sounds like its a no but git a test to make sure :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by via0811
via0811 replied the topic: Re: Am i pregnant or NOT pregnant? i need help
The best thing you can do is buy a pregnancy test for you to find out bcoz as you been saying peeing frequently is realy a sign of pregnancy specialy you missed your period.and if you are be happy to bring her life into this world.i know your still young but its a blessing you cant ignore.your lucky to have it,me,,,, im already 32 but still dont have a child,i been married for almost 10 yrs...dont be afraid god is always there for us,he will not give us troubles if he think we can solve it. God bless you always :)

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by iAquarius
iAquarius created the topic: Am i pregnant or NOT pregnant? i need help
Hi i'm 16 &
I'm just wondering...if i'm pregnant or not pregnant.
I had sex on the 10th of this month,but i used a condom
before he had put on the condom he had c'um but im not sure
if he had came inside me but my period came
on the 20th. It didn't come heavy it's medium/light & spotting. usually i would have cramps but i have none , no backpain or breast tender. now i have had my period for about 9days...am i pregnant? or not pregnant? i have been peeing often (normally i wouldnt) & tired.

Please reply back, thank you <3 :side:

:S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl