Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

plz i need help you guys

• littlebabygirl
7 years 1 month ago #1 by littlebabygirl
littlebabygirl replied the topic: Re: plz i need help you guys
ya i think u could do well iam 12 and in middle school iam haveing the best time but haveing a 3 moth baby girl is hard ya i should of waited but i couldent and look what happend but u know i love my baby girl some people give me crap and thats them this is me
:unsure: :blush: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by keke0819
keke0819 created the topic: plz i need help you guys
i am 16 years old (just turned 16 in august) and i am a junior in high school. i have wanted a baby since i started high school but i know i am too young and i wont e able to take care of a baby. I attend a school that allows you to finish high school in 2 years and obtain your associates degree the other 2. i am done with all my high school credits and i have 4 college classes this semester. i plan taking 4to5 classes a semester and taking some in the summer time so i can get my associates degree. i also plan on getting a really good job and saving up for a car and a small apartment. i want to have a baby once i turn 18 (august 2012). i also plan on going back to school for my bachlors but as a part time student. do you guys think that i will be able to support a baby once i graduate??? i should be able to get a good paying job right?? oh yea the associates degree is in liberal arts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl