Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I need your help please!!

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re:I need your help please!!
You could be a waitress at a restaraunt or a bar probably, an assistant at a business office... perhaps sell Mary Kay if they have that business where you live. Or get hired at a retail sales place like Fossil or something....unless you have different shops where you live :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re: I need your help please!!
emilie i added you as a friend but in order to talk outside the forums you have to go to applications and add the wall app.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by secretdilemma
in america you go to hair dressing school for like 6 or 9 months i think and then you get ur license but im not sure about other countrys. i know back in the old day you just did an apprentice ship.
online college during pregnancy probably wouldnt be too bad as long as your a naturaly calm person, stress is bad for you and the baby.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by emilie
emilie replied the topic: Re: I need your help please!!
Hey :)
Thank you very much for your ideas, they are really helpful!! :)
For hairdresser, is it possible to learn on the spot and a salon, or do i need a course?

xxx

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by emilie
emilie replied the topic: Re: I need your help please!!
No I live in Oman, it's the country right on top of Yemen. Before that, I lived 5 years in France. and before than, In Oman again, and before that, well... I was born in Holland :P
Thank you for all ideas for working at home. I'll take them all under consideration.
Well, that's the thing, if we want a baby, we have to get married now. that is, we have to get married before having the baby, if we decide to live here in Oman.
Now we have different options. We can live here in Oman, in this case we HAVE to get married now. Although we could do it in the french embassy here it would take about a month or two.
Or if we decide to fly to Peru, then we don't have to. Although I'm not quite sure about Peru.

And the third option is, that we go to the UK. He might be getting a job there soon. So it's really blurry at the moment.
But I do know that no matter where we go, we'll have enough for a living. I just think it's better if i start working too. More money is never a bad thing ;)

Do you think an online course is a good idea during pregnancy?

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by secretdilemma
hi. like meg said awesome spelling of your name.
anyway an idea could be an in home daycare, depending on your country's laws it could be kinda simple, probably not so much for the during the pregnancy but for the after birth part. again i dont know about ur countrys laws but ive heard of women being hair dressers who have no problems while pregnant. and secretary jobs are easy on the body as long as you dont get stressed out too easily.
just some ideas :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl