Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Mommieofchris
Mommieofchris replied the topic: Re:I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O
when i would take antibiotics with birthcontrol it would do lots of weird things to my body.. although I didnt get pregnant during antibiotic use .. you could have.. i would go to a doctor.. it could be something more serious also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O
Becca is right... antibiotics and birth control are not a good combination. And there is always a chance that you can fall pregnant when having unprotected or even protected sex. THere can be any number of reasons to explain the symptoms, stress, a change in your diet and even excercising more than usual can make drastic changes in a woman's cycle.
Just try and relax do the infamous two week wait and take an hpt if your period is late this month.
Wishing you all the best,
Eva

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by shannonxo
shannonxo replied the topic: Re:I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O
yes but i got them the tuesday before the pains..

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by ox-Becca-xo
ox-Becca-xo replied the topic: Re:I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O
Were you on antibiotics for the tonsillitus? Because antibiotics can stop the birth control from working while you're on it.

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by shannonxo
shannonxo created the topic: I dont kno whats going on with my body o.O
im not sure whats happening. me and my boyfriend have been dating over 9 months now and i figred i just got my period this tuesday. but before it came alot of stomach pains dizzyness almost fainting at work nausousness fevers shakes i did just get over tonsillitus but some of those dont come with it. plus my period was light so could it have been spotting. me and him didnt use a condom.. but it was last weekend before i was sapsoto get my period and plus im on birth control... is there still a chance? it wasnt eevn near ovulation.. i just dont kno and when i read the symptoms on here i started to shake so ya any opinions?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl