Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I dont know what to do!

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re:I dont know what to do!
maybe you have to wait for another couple of weeks.. then take another test.. ;) btw.. are you using any kind f contraceptives?? i would say not to think too much about it.. coz.. i've been in that case before (that was the time that i was really dying to have a baby) and upsets me so much coz i got my period.. i've been late for about 3weeks.. and worrying can cause your period late.. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by DaniBell
DaniBell replied the topic: Re:I dont know what to do!
Hm well the puking feeling doesnt happen until the 2nd month I believe? But for every women its different.

And depending on when you took your test you could have taken it too early. Wait like another week and a half and if your period still hasnt come try taking another one.

Like me I've worried a few times about being prego but I never was....all of the symptoms I was feelign was either from an upcoming period or stress. Prego symptoms can be very frustrating because they are simlar to symptoms you get near your period. I wish you the best! Just try and relax...think positive :] ok

Msg me if you want to chat

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by KaitlynA.C
KaitlynA.C created the topic: I dont know what to do!
So... I am not sure if i am pregnant or not and i have researched so many sites about early pregnancy symptoms. If i am pregnant i would have gotten pregnant about two weeks ago. and my bf (now my fiance) lives in a different state. But anyway,I have been feeling nauseous and i am so tired its ridiculous! i can sleep for a whole day and still be tired. Also i had small cramps for three days straight. They weren't bad at all just discomfort. Also my emotions are going crazy!! i took a pregnancy test a couple days ago and it came out negative. Maybe it's too early to tell? plus idk when my period is even supposed to start bc i have never had to worry about this! Is there anyway i could be pregnant? I plan to take another test in a few weeks but i would like to figure out if i am possibly pregnant or is it just in my head? PLZ help ME!!! btw im 16

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl