Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Do I need help

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Missinhim
Missinhim replied the topic: Re: Do I need help
Your 15. I was when I had my son. WAIT! I'm definitely not trying to be rude but baby's are alot of work hun. Enjoy it while you can and i don't think you need help, I just think theres more teen pregnancys and parenthood that your influenced by.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by jessielovesbabycaden
jessielovesbabycaden replied the topic: Re:Do I need help
There is nothing wrong with you, and there are so many other girls like you. At one point I wanted my own child, but came to realise that it would be selfish of me to bring a child purposely into this world until I was older and in a better position financially and emotionally to raise him or her. I began going to councelling to find out why I felt to need to have a baby so young. It turned out to be because I was lonely, and felt like the only way I could get love was by having a baby but that isn't true. I would advise you taking councelling aswell.

I ended up getting pregnant a year after I finished councelling by mistake, and trust me everyday is a huge challenge. Sure I wouldn't trade it for anything, but if I could choose I'd wait until I was older. If you need to talk to someone feel free to message.

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Tammy95
Tammy95 created the topic: Do I need help
Well I am pretty much desperate to have a baby of my own

I go all achy when I see mums with their kids

What do I do

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl