Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 and pregnant?

• babbiehgirl
7 years 7 months ago #1 by babbiehgirl
babbiehgirl replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
did you keep your twins?... and i say talk to your parents your boyfriend and your ex try to find a middle ground :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
Hopefully its not a miscarriage. How far along are you BTW?...My aunt had severe bleeding at 5 weeks and everybody thought that she was having a miscarriage until she went to the ER and after staying a week in a hospital she stopped bleeding and her baby turned out fine. Now she is having a c-section in a week. Not because she had to but because she want to. Well Good Luck

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by MomToBe?
MomToBe? replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
I am. But i have a doctors appointment 2marro because ive been bleeding and havingsome abdominal pains.. The doctor thinks im having a miscarrage. :(

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
*huggles* im so sorry. you can talk to me anytime you want. im on here everyday after school and some days during school. i hope everything works out. are you planning on keeping it?

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by MomToBe?
MomToBe? replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
well I told my ex, boyfriend, and my parents. My ex is happy and wants to get back to gether, my boyfriend broke up with me, and my parents said that Im a bad influence on my little siblings and I had to move out again. I moved in with my pregnant older sister and her husband. It's hard to deal with this. I'm just happy I have yall. :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re:16 and pregnant?
advice?
well i find its always best if they hear it face to face from you.
not from someone else and most certainly not from a text message.
with the ex, i dont know him personaly but you should probably tell the curent boyfriend before the ex, then tell the ex so the ex doesnt like tell the curent before you can.
and your parents?
well it depends what kind of people they are
if they like a good luagh you could always go the juno route
if theyre realy serious you could tell them individualy and blame the other (not recomended) or sit them down and have a heart to heart and tell them that you realy need their support.
how did they take it last time?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl