Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

13 and pregnant what do i do?????

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by karista82
karista82 replied the topic: Re:13 and pregnant what do i do?????
I am 13 and I am pregnant. I'm keeping the baby and I'm happy. I think that you should sit down and think about what you really want. I'm here for you if you need anyone to talk to because I understand the situation. If you have any questions or concerns you can message me or whatever people do on this. I'm new to this place...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by KayKay23
KayKay23 replied the topic: Re:13 and pregnant what do i do?????
Oh hun!! I am 14 and i got pregnant when i was 13. We are in very different situations though! my bf's family actually let me move in and we had a nursery planned and everything! I had a miscarriiage shortly after though.... :( i think it would be a good thing if you told the truth to everyone. It may be hard but in the end its best. Stay strong and im always here!

Do you know what you want to do with the baby?

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re: 13 and pregnant what do i do?????
I agree with nina. Concentrate on yourself and the baby. Your friend might have a lot of problems, well those are HER problems not YOURS. You have your own problems you know what I mean?

• Nina3
7 years 7 months ago #4 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re: 13 and pregnant what do i do?????
Hey, your baby is the most important thing; you don't have to tell your friend yet. It's not her business who the father is, and while time goes by you can help her get help for her depression. Depression can be a long term illness that needs long term management. But you are not her doctor you're her peer. People think they have to be totally honest, but you know what? I think honesty can sometimes wait a few months!

That other girl who told you it's bad karma is not nice. You and your friend's boyfriend made a mistake. We all make mistakes. Take care and let us know how you're doing!

Nina
America's Pregnancy Hotline: 1-800-672-2296

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #5 by Moonbean1995
Moonbean1995 replied the topic: Re:13 and pregnant what do i do?????
If you wanna talk, I'm all ears hunnie:)
I'm sure it's hard=/
You should probably talk to your mom and try to work things out.You way to be having ex little Missy i lost my virginity when i was your age too.
As fro your Friend you should probably tell her and be totally honest about it. I'm she she will be very mad but if she is your true friend she will forgive you and try to be a supportive friend and help you.

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re: 13 and pregnant what do i do?????
Well then your friend do need help and I don't mean that in a negative way I mean that in she need therapy and somebody to talk to. Anyway from experience I went through that when I was 13. I was all suicidal I had depression and PDSD - post dramatic stress disorder- and let me tell you something if your friend really wanted to kill her self she would of done it as for now its a cry for help and attention. If she cuts herself and does something stupid then she will get put in a hospital for a 30day evaluation. That is her problem and her family let it stay their problem....
BACK TO YOU....You don't necessarily have to tell her about what happen but at the same time don't act like her buddy buddy because that would make things worse because there is a chance that eventually she will find out. Concentrate on yourself and the baby what happen happen you cant take it back but at the same time don't stress your self over it. If you have ANY questions feel free to ask since I'm at the end of my pregnancy and probably know a lot of the answers about that topic. Good Luck to you

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl