Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need some help..fast!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by stevonta
stevonta replied the topic: Re:i need some help..fast!!
i agree with stockton09 it does, calm down, relax, anything to calm your nerves is good take nap sit down and think dont worry dont stress

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by fuzyelmo
fuzyelmo replied the topic: Re:i need some help..fast!!
thanx! and ik tht stress can dellay a period..but since ive been on the pill ive never missed a period..n honestly the thing is, im reli not tht stressed out about it? its weird i actually kinda hope i am uk? n well..ive been pregnant before..when i was 14..but i was pressured into having an abortion :( i miss my baby :'( so i sorta kno what it feels like to b prego..n thts kinda how i feel now..but im not reli sure cuz its been a few years since then uk? so idk..im jst kinda confused..

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by Newfie14
Newfie14 replied the topic: Re:i need some help..fast!!
ok, don't stress. take some deep breaths, in with the butterflys out with the dragons.
if u think u might be pregnant, take a test..
but also it could be nothing, if u stress about it and worrie, it could hold off your period... 5 weeks u say? and ur also on the pill?
we're also teens and our periods are always messed up, some ppl go MONTHS without getting a period, and there not pregnant.
wait a little while, (but don't wait to long, cause if u are, you don't want to hurt ur baby do you)
if u don't get ur period, u should take a test, if it says ur not, then ur probly not, but if u have mixd moods about it, then u should go see ur doctor about it, blood test will set u straight.
but like i said, do NOT stress about it. it will hold off ur period and it will hurt the baby if u r.
clear ur thoughts, green tea, sentd candles, bubble baths, all help. if u need anymore help, just msg me.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:i need some help..fast!!
Pulling out don't work, the best thing you can do is take a pregnancy test. Good luck. I hope all goes well.

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by fuzyelmo
fuzyelmo created the topic: i need some help..fast!!
ok..so on november 6th i had laparascopic surgery to get treatment for endometriosis..n after tht i bled which i took to b my period because i was already takin the sugar pills for 2 or 3 days of my birth control..but now it will have been 5 weeks on friday tht i have not had my period..n i am starting to worry tht i may b prego..me n my bf dnt have protected sex, but he pulls out? i usually am on birth control but due to the fact tht i had surgery i had forgotten to take my pills..and now im late..im scared..what should i do? =/

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl