Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Ready for sex ?

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:Ready for sex ?
Knowing when you are in love is difficult. I can look back at boys that I have dated and remember being in love with them. Even though we were both in love, we eventually broke up. I learned that you can love someone, but your relationship might now work out.

Love is funny. It's not practical and it is especially not wise. It's easy to think that if you love someone you should have sex with them to let them know how you feel. However, sex is more then telling someone you love them.

The truth of the matter is, real love can only be attained through marriage. The reason it can only be attained through marriage is because the two people have made a lifelong commitment to love each other. In other words, real love is not the good feelings that you get from your boyfriend, it's the lifelong commitment that makes it love.

If you are not married to him, it's not the right time to lose your virginity. When/if you do marry him, then it is the right time to lose your virginity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by mrs_tuggle09
mrs_tuggle09 created the topic: Ready for sex ?
how do you know when it's the right time to lose your virginity to someone you love ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl