Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need advice

• scariteIS26weeks!
  • scariteIS26weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #1 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:need advice
ha misspelled a couple things in there, was in a hurry:side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• scariteIS26weeks!
  • scariteIS26weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #2 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! created the topic: need advice
I am 16, pregnant but this was by no means planned I was on birth control etc. I pregnant now and there is no turning back and I want my baby 100% completely. I live with my dad and I plan on moving out with my boyfriend by the time I am on my 8th month.. The economy is really bad right now and I am sure most of you are experiencing what I mean. No one is hiring in fact most people were getting laid off a little while ago. I have handed out so many resumes, it is begging to be summer and for the past 3 days it had been HOOOOOOOT and muggy. I handed off more resumes today. I just do not know how I am going to support my baby.. I do not want to get help from other people my mom can barely support her self and the other people in the house let alone help me and the baby. I do not live with my mom she is in another town. I don't know how I am going to do this, I wanted to save 300 dollars a pay check so by the time baby gets here I would have 3600 just for baby. My boyfriend agreed he would save 120-150. He was getting treated badly at his job and finally quit after a year and a half, no overtime, no stats, no holiday pay etc and he didn't even pay him right for the hours never even gave him a pay stub! He quit in April as I quit the job I had too in April as I didn't get enough hours and thought it would be easy to find work somewhere else. I want to get my paternity and maternity pay so badly but how can I. I was thinking of taking on two part time jobs yet I do not think I can get maternity and paternity for both as you get paid for half of your paychecks I am pretty sure.. Sorry I am writing so much I just do not know what to do at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl