Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

living with pain

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:living with pain
take it from someone who's been there.... let them be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by lion_and_thelamb
lion_and_thelamb replied the topic: Re:living with pain
it will b hard but i wud let them be. Just like being a parent, u have have 2 sit back and watch ur children get burned, so that they learn not to touch the fire. parents also need 2 be burned sometimes. if the situation gets 2 violence, (physical or verbal) step in and tell ur mom how u feel. if it gets 2 rape or sumthing serious call 911 no matter what u think ur mom will say. she will thank u eventually

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by mizzkiona08
mizzkiona08 created the topic: living with pain
My mom and boyfriend dont get along for i lot of reasons and i dont know wat to do. should try to push the issue or is it best to just let them be?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl