Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need some advice...

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Ashley0912
Ashley0912 replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
I'm so happy to see this! God Bless! and good luck with your baby. You have definately made the right decision and you will never regret it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
congrats on deciding to give your baby life, im proud of you and we are all here to support you.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
If you are for sure keeping your baby then you will qualify for assistance of all sorts, the best place to start is to find the adult and family services department, they can give you all the resources available in your area, call this number, 1-800-395-HELP, it is Optionline, they will give you the number and location of the closest Pregnancy Resource Center to you where they will do everything they can to help you find a way to keep your baby and have a safe place to stay with the resources you need...let me know what you find out, I would post pone letting your mom know for just a little longer so that she doesn't pressure you for an abortion and so you can be prepared if she kicks you out...please let me know how else I can help you...Love Meg, I am praying that your mom has a prepared and softened heart and that she will be excited for a grandchild no matter the circumstances...

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by nena91
nena91 replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
iv decide that i would like to keep the baby but am scared to tell my mom with everything that iv allready gone trough i know that i will be kicked out of the house so dont know how to break it too her really scared ...would love if you could help me out in looking for resources for me and the baby..thank you

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
Oh what a relief, if you live in the US then I tell you what, there is SOOOOOO much help out there, yes, you would go to the social service office, most of the time it will be in the government pages in the phone book under adult and family services, you can go there for medical and food stamps, for WIC I go to the public health department, I don't know where you would go in NY but that would be a good start...WIC even gives you vouchers for farmers market where I am....so are you keeping the baby?? Please let me know...I will help you through the practical areas of looking for resources if you need more help so just let me know...Love Meg

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by nena91
nena91 replied the topic: Re:need some advice...
thank you soo much for some advice i really needed to hear that . i do live in the new york and have heard about wic, would i go to social services to get info on that or something ? my mother is really close to me and i really hope that she will look at this as a blessing than anything. i could go with adoption so theres not much choices..but thank you and plz pray for me in this rough time thank you .

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl