Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I making the right choice?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by pumpkin21
pumpkin21 replied the topic: Re:Am I making the right choice?
Hello all....

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything, I feel now as if the subject line should read I made the right choice!!

I am now 35 weeks, Elijah Zion-Mathew will be here very soon....

What a journey it has been!!!

Lonely at times, happy and confusing moments, all praises due to his divine spirit, our father in heven, he has helped me so much along the way, he has carried me through the hurt and confusion and showed me that all I need are my childeren and his presence in my life, and in his time all things are possible.

If this thread has helped even one woman in a similar situation then I am glad, the easy road is not always the right route to take and can end up very lonely and painful at the end.

We woman do not give enough credit to our spirits, what ever situation you are in belive that there is a better day ahead.

Blessings
Pumpkin and Elijah
xoxoxoxo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Am I making the right choice?
I am sure I share in your joy as much as the other women on StandUpGirl. It was wonderful to hear your update and also to hear your heart speak out with your understanding of where God has brought you in your life. It is a point of maturity and growth, both emotionally and spiritually to lay down your burdens at his feet and to ask him to carry you. Motherhood is a constant act of selflessness from the moment of accepting the life inside you at conception, through the years of raising a child, until the time when they are ready to make their way on their own in the world. We are called to be selfless and put the life of our child first....at all costs. The rewards of that kind of love toward another may not always gain recognition or praise from the world.....but from your child, you will never live without knowing that they admire you, accept you, thank you, and LOVE you. That is why you were blessed with this baby.

I will pray for you and your healthy pregnancy.
Many blessings and supportive friendship,
myangelsineheaven

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by pumpkin21
Hello All,

24 weeks tomorrow "6 months"

Baby is officialy a boy...
I am thinking of naming him Elijah.

Movement is very constant now, all by the grace of god all is well...

Keep us in you prayers....

Love
Me and Eli
xoxox

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by pumpkin21
Hello Sisters....

Just an update on how things are going for me and my pregnency....

I am slowly approching my third trimester, I am 19 weeks now so nearly half way:laugh:

Baby is moving around like a little speed racer hehehe, it's so funny the movement that is, I had forgotten what it felt like after 8 years lol....

I find out weather I am having a boy or a girl next Tuesday so I am very excited about that!!!

Life is good, I try to be greatfull for each day and give thanks. I get lonely sometimes, and wish I had my baby's father there to share this experience with, I look at other couples and get upset.

But I try to stay positive and have faith that god has a bigger plan in store for me and my children, and one day when the time is right I will meet someone who will love me and my children unconditionally...

To all the woman who are confused and in the same situation as myself or similar, keep your head up.. we must be extreamly strong woman blessed with these tests from god and he is one person that will never leave us!!!

Love Pumkin
xoxoxox;)

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Kanye
Kanye replied the topic: Re:Am I making the right choice?
:kiss: Het pumpkin.Im Kanye & im 19,i also have a daughter.You kniw regardless of how cliched it sounds,GOD WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU!!!!!So just trust in him and that he knows whats right for you.:) Regardless of the drama in your life,its all insignificant to him.He wouldnt have given you the preciuos gift[your kids] if he knew that you wouldn't be able to handle it.So trust him....... love,peace & grace-Kanye

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Am I making the right choice?
It is always a beautiful day when someone sees God's opportunities as blessings and embraces them without fear and doubt. We are only doing for you what we would want someone to do for us.

God will continue to reward you for your choice. He will bless you with many graces and continue to put loving supportive people at your feet.

My best wishes for your pregnancy and we'd love to walk through this journey with you so please let us know how things progress.

Prayers of health and peace,
myangelsinheaven

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl