Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I Dont Know What To Do

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by tracymom
tracymom replied the topic: Re:I Dont Know What To Do
You may be pregnant, get a urine test. Or it might just be that you are irregular for stopping he pill. I disagrre with Misskirsty. Having sex outside of marriage I don't agree with according to the Word. But if you do fall pregnant, I don't agree with killing the baby. I always support the baby, no matter what the parents did. If you are a single parent, not married or in a loveless situation, I still say keep the baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I don't know if STD's affect your periods. A baby is made in God's image!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I Dont Know What To Do
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting pregnant.
Have you considered getting married before you start a family? That way your baby would be able to have a mommy and a daddy who were married and love each other.
You should try going to a doctor who knows about fertility and all that to find out what is the problem you are having with getting pregnant.
Have a nice day!

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by BathGurl
BathGurl created the topic: I Dont Know What To Do
I Came Of My Pill Last September And I Never Had A Period For 5 Months, I Then Had One In December, But After I Now Haven Had One For 6 Weeks...

Me And My Partner Are Trying For A Baby But nothing Is Working..

I Have Had A STD But I Dont Know If That Has Caused The Problem..Because I Dont Know How Long I Had The STD Before I Got Treated..

If Some One Could Help Me I would Be Very Greatful..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl