Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??

More
9 years 5 days ago #1 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??
its very rare that you get a false positive
home tests are pretty reliable
yep i would say your preggies alright!
the thing is you said your period has not come for 10 months now.
that means your period stopped even before you came pregnant
for some reson, you should get yourself checked out asap
for your health and your babys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 days ago #2 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??
hey, yip, ur preg... that substance cummin outa ur breasts is called COLOSTRUM... hey u shud b in ur second trimestr if ur already gettin colostrum.... beta go get a scan!! good luck keep us posted

More
9 years 6 days ago #3 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??
um yea. ur pregnant

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??
wel...theres a thing called pregnancy test-you made it,its positive...sooo i would say, go to a doctor? there are some centers that make it for free, so i would recomend you to go and let them check you out...
/if you have sex with more than one partner, it doesent means that theres more chance to get pregnant, theres only a biger chance to get a std..

/are you using some protection? i mean like condoms, ot BC pills?

well if NOT,and if you are not pregnant...then i would please oyu to think about it.

keep us uptaded

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by lady_b2
lady_b2 created the topic: IM 17 AND IM CONFUSED ON WHT I SHOULD DO??
HELLO IM 17YRS OLD DNE WITH HIGH SCHOOL AND WILL STRT COLLEGE IN JANUARY 2009, BUT I HAVE A CONCERN; I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD IN I'LL SAY MAYBE 10 MNTHS NOW BUT I BEEN FEELING PREGNANT AND HAVE SOME SYPTOMS. SOME DAYS MY STOMACH IS TIGHT OTHER DAYS IT IS NOT I TOOK 2 HOME PREGNACY TEST AND BOTH READ POSITIVE! COULD I REALLY BE PREGNANT?I JUS STRTED HAVING SEX NEARLY EVRDAY WITH ONLY ONE PARTNER AND I REALLY NEED TO KNW IF I COULD BE PREGNANT ALSO I HAVE A CLEAR/CLOUDY SUBSTANCE DAT LEAKS OUT OF MY BREAST WHEN I SQUEEZE THEM AND DER SORE ALWAYZ AS WELL AM I PREGNANT?:unsure: :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl