Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
heyy :)

my mum was awful to me when i fell pregnant over a year ago and it ended in a forced abourtion i was 15 years old. i fell pregnant at 14, and yes it was a stupid mistake.
and im now pregnant with a little girl and due 22nd november 2009 and me and my boyfriend had to stand up to my mum & dad.
how did it go telling them?
how are u now?
love and hugs gabby xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by sylvie05
sylvie05 replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
Hi im 16 weeks prgnant and told my mum at 12 weeks she wasn't happy and she still isnt i'm not as young as you. I'm 32 age doesn't matter if your mum will be disapointed in you well let them but do tell them because you do need prenatal care you need to book into hospital and well have those first pictures of your baby. Take your mum with you once she sees her grandchild she should change her mind. Dont forget we all make mistakes the only thing we can do is try not to maje them again. Trust me this is very hard as a mum to 4 other boys and on my own this disappointment to my mum will only last till he and yes another boy will last untill she holds this baby.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by valeriemarie1
valeriemarie1 replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
The best advice i can give you is everyone has a fear of disappointing there family , especially our parents , but we are only human and we make mistake . And they love you unconditionally so there be there for you . For now just worry about that precious baby inside of you , everything will fall into place .

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by jenifa999
jenifa999 replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
I want to say that I dont feel sorry for you and I am glad that you have wonderful parents:) I was a teen parent also, and I know the feeling of disappointing your family. But I am 34 yrs old now and it has made my family very proud how I have raised my children. How I went from a teen mom, to finishing school. Getting a job, my own car and own place to live. It made me very independent, and responisble. You sound like you have your head on your shoulders and your parents disappointment will pass. When they see you care for your baby on your own, and doing whats right, they will be very pleased, and proud of you.
Good luck sweetie:)
Im here to listen or talk to anytime.
Jennifer

More
9 years 5 days ago #5 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
hi hunny, i know how you feel i just told my parents
a week ago, my mom wanted nothing to do with me
but now she is ok,
there is a life growing in you now! life is precious!
your parents will be upset but they will love that baby.
try not stress to much! it all works outB)

• xosexylove16xo
9 years 5 days ago #6 by xosexylove16xo
xosexylove16xo replied the topic: Re:I am 15 weeks pregnant and very young
hey there if u want to share yor story just email Becky, Julie, Rachel, or Lisa.

xoxo

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl