Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I can't make everyone happy...

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Ashley0912
Ashley0912 replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
Did you keep your baby?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by pumpkin21
pumpkin21 replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
At the end of the day it is your decission, and you will have to live with the choices that you make.

I had my first child at 17, it wasn't always easy, your lucky to have the support of baby's father, I never had that just my mother who has since passed.

You do have a lot going for you right now, but just because you have a baby it doesn't mean you have to put your life on hold, I still studdied and had my daughter in daycare, where she learnt some awsome learning and social skills.

No one can make the choice for you, you need to decide and then own it, I know how hard it can be, I'm sort of in a similar position.

Hope it all goes well either way...
Let me know how you get on!!

Best of luck
xoxoxox

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by lianamutombu
lianamutombu replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
Wow you have a great boyfriend! You are an amazing women, you have to do whats right for you and your baby...then think about the rest they have to slot into whats right for the two of you, whether they like it or not, both your mom and your boyfriend seem to love you very much...dont be scared, stand up girl your not alone.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by sunnyislandgirl
sunnyislandgirl replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
The choice is yours. If I knew back then what I know now I would'nt have aborted my own at 21 yes 21, chasing independence. A child does not set you back in life you still can have a career after having a child, your own mother did it and lots more women are doing it. Now Im a 26yrs old successful businesswoman that has terrible nightmare and regrets about what I did 6 yrs ago. It darn on me the day i graduated from university that I could have graudated the following year or any other year but I will never ever experience that pregnancy or meet that particualr baby or personality. It may be the easiest way now u maybe want to pretending like it didnt even happen but ur heart will never make u forget.

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
I've read all the girls advice on here and I can say that they did an amazing job. :) But I would definately have to agree with Ch3y. Read the poem that another girl posted in the first forum and what abortion is. It's so sad... each time I read it I cry bittersweet tears. I'm only 15 and I'm so happy that I kept my little boy and am going to raise him.

Update us! :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by amberk10
amberk10 replied the topic: Re:I can't make everyone happy...
Thanks so much for all your advice! :) Im a newbie so its taking me a while to figure some of this stuff out and to reply....and i dont even know if im writing in the right spot right now....haha

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl