Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Antibiotics

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Antibiotics
I believe I had a miscarriage about a year and a half ago due to this, YES antibiotics can mess up your birth control. I think it is something like 10 days after you stop taking them that it is once again affective. Even then you can still get pregnant. Birth control is not 100% effective even when taken perfectly so you need to know that being on antibiotics is increasing the birth control failure majorly. It is best to just remain abstinent at least though the 10 days after you are done with the last dose...I hope this helps...Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• insubordinateximpx09
  • insubordinateximpx09's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 created the topic: Antibiotics
I have a question about antibiotics. See, I'm on birth control and I know being on antibiotics can mess up your period, but what I want to know is if antibiotics can cancel out the birth control and make it not work. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl