Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Need Advice Quickly

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by ANGIE BABIE
ANGIE BABIE created the topic: Need Advice Quickly
Hey my name is Angie and I wanted to know if anyone every heard of GERITOL or maybe try it...because me and my husband been trying to get pregnant for a about a year now....So my Aunt told us to try GERITOL,She says it has a baby in every bottle that I should start using it the first day of my menstrual cycle...please someone give me advice before I do anything.:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl