Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

weight

• MissKirsty
  • MissKirsty's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:weight
Thank you very much for your help! :-) I really appreciate it! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 1 month ago #2 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:weight
I'm 5'2 and I know that my weight can go up to 135 lbs (post pregnancy and I'd still be healthy. I think you're a good weight - just don't lose any more.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by MissMyKidz
MissMyKidz replied the topic: Re:weight
You're a fine weight. The average is 110 to 125 or something like that. If you're not trying to loose weight you should go see your doctor though! Take care girl!!!

• MissKirsty
  • MissKirsty's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty created the topic: weight
I am 5'3" or so, and I was wondering, does anyone know what the correct weight is for my height (I am not pregnant)? Even though the doctor told me (before I started loosing weight) that I was a good weight, I have been loosing about a pound a month for the past few months. when I last weighed myself I was about 122.5 lbs. I know that I am not overweight, but I want to make sure that I am not loosing too much. (I am not trying to loose weight)
But I did get my wisdom teeth out in Dec... could I still be recovering from that even though it was a long time ago?
I'm kind of worried as my Aunt has severe health problems due to her being too thin for a long time. Anyone have any ideas?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl