Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
Honestly if he will act badly to this situation and tell you that the relationship will end, he isnt the man you thought he was. Maybe a baby will make you guys stronger?
What about Adoption to a family that cant have kids?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• teachermom
11 years 1 month ago #2 by teachermom
teachermom replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
My husband and I are in an open adoption with our son's birthparents. They are still ac ouple and raising an older child together. Believe it or not, most babies that are placed for adoption are placed by women who area already raising children!

Open adoption is a wonderful option. We would love to adopt another baby and awe are all \"court ecertified\" to do so. If you were to ever consider adoptin, please fee lfre to email me. It's only an email. mmwish2adopt@yahoo.com

I hope you find peace in your decision. In the end, everything willl work out the way it should!

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
I know im only 16 but i think i can maybe help. I know you already had an abortion so you know how it feels but i dont think you should get another one. its not my place to tell you what to do, im just giving my opinion. My boyfriend is 22 years old. I was in a car accident and lost mobility in my left arm. i had to choose my arm or the baby bc once the babys born the nerves in my arm will be completely dead. I chose the baby. I know you dont think you can do it as a single mom but take it from someone in my situation.. The dad wont even be able to sign the birth cerificate till im 18. Hes gonna be there but i cant even get a job with my arm. If you choose to abort the baby, your hubby should respect your decision. If you choose to keep it, your kids will be jealous at first but then theyll learn to love the child. Whatever you choose to do is your choice. I hope you keep it and let it grow up and have a life but thats just me b/c i know someone who was forced to abort her child so im all against it now but you need to do whats in your heart. as the saying goes \"follow your heart\"

goodluck with everything and if u need anything get at me0

• CHASTITY
11 years 3 months ago #4 by CHASTITY
CHASTITY replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
WELL FIRST GOD BLESS U
U R A WONDERFLY STRONG WOMEN TO HAVE TAKEN CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN
I THINK IT WOULD BE WISE FOR U TO KEEP THIS 1 GOD ALLOWED U TO GO THOUGH THAT EXSPERIENCE AND U KNOW NOW
DO WHAT U FEEL GOD HAS WATCH OVER U THIS HOLE TIME A CHILD IS A BLESSIN HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD WILL GROW STRONGER
IF THIS MAN NOW LOVE U HE`LL WALK WITH U
IF NOT THEN WALK WITH YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AND GOD BY YOUR SIDE WATCHING OVER YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND THE ANGEL THATS ABOVE WATCHIN U
KINDNESS KILLS
TEACH YOUR BABIES TO HELP U WITH THE NEW MEMBER
AND THEY WON`T IF U DON`T EXQUILED THEM

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
FROM CHASTITY
FROM THE BRONX .N.Y.

• Alecia
12 years 3 months ago #5 by Alecia
Alecia replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
everyone has there own oppinion but u need to keep ur options open...some ppl out there cant EVER have children...i hear your concern but think about it this way if ur gonna get an abortion becuz u dont think that u can provide for this child then let someone else do it for u....please dont give up an inocent life that has yet to voice its own opinion on things..give the baby a chance...please..in the end its all up to u...please up date the rest of us on ur decision...

Love your suporters through it all,

Alecia

• tracy
12 years 3 months ago #6 by tracy
tracy replied the topic: Re:CONFUSED-PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!
Nicole, I stumbled across this website today in an effort to search out abortion laws and why I feel the laws must become more strict.
I had an abortion many years ago and it has affected me ever since. I am the most blessed to have been given two healthy, now grown, children since. You have a precious, gift inside on you right now. Maybe, as has been said, the gift is for you to offer that Created life in your tummy a family you don't even know right now. I know of many, many couples who desire to raise a family but do not have the physical capabilities to carry a baby to term or cannot even get that far.
I believe God, the same God who has created your beautiful body has a purpose for the child inside you. I believe that if you choose to allow God to lead you during this most difficult time, He will 1. be gloified, 2. You will see the blessings that come from being obedient. 3. Your family will grow closser in the process. As spoken before, if your boyfriend loves you. He will accept the responsibility of the actions you have both chosen to get where you are and he will step up to be the man God indends for him to be. Sounds like you both desire to please God and are taking steps to seek God's best for yourselves. You cannot worry about the money or other provisions at this point. If you weren't meant to be pregnant, to offer this life back to God for protection, He would not have allowed the pregnancy in the first place. I believe that. Your heavenly Father is bringing you to himself through this life changing circumstance. He will, I PROMISE, honor you for your honoring him and the life inside. Better yet, who am I?! God himself promises that he will work all these things together for the good of those who are his children. You are his precious daughter. A princess! You are royalty and the life you carry is a Prince or Princess too! I will pray for you, dear one.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl