Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Wrong choice

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by dorismay
dorismay replied the topic: Re:Wrong choice
Hope Alive really works for this issue, it is very tough going but it goes there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by dorismay
Hi
I am sorry you are sad, in a way that is a healthy reaction to the loss of your pregnancy. Allow yourself to feel what you feel.
Write it down as you may want to refer back to it if you get stuck. You will need support of others who know what you are going through, there are some really helpful people out there and some shark so take care.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by Kimberley1701
Kimberley1701 replied the topic: Re:Wrong choice
hey,

I feel awful for u. I was forced into an abortion when I was 22weeks with twins n i still cant cope. Ive been to a councillor n everything. how r ur parents with u?

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:Wrong choice
There is no need to \"be strong\". You're allowed to not be ok after an abortion. It is not something you bounce back from. Yes, your body may bounce back but it might take a lot more time for you to emotionally.

I would suggest a support group. This is not something you can just deal with on your own. It is good to meet other women who have been through the same thing. It is also beneficial to talk about what you are going through with other people who have been there.

Let me tell you how to find a support group in your area. Go to www.optionline.org, click on \"find a center\", type in your zip code, click search and a list of pregnancy resource centers will come up. Call one and tell them you would like to get in a post abortion group. They will be happy to help you. The best news is that it is free!

You can get through this. You just got to believe.

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by dorismay
This is the time to cry and be sad, allow yourself to feel your feelings. Try to write it down as later you may want to read it again.

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by mariantj
mariantj replied the topic: Re:Wrong choice
it's been a year since i had my abortion and its been really hard. i've tried anything and everything to feel better but there isnt anything other than time. It still hurts so much but the pain lessens. Just try and keep yourself busy. the desicion is made so there is nothing you can do but move on. and if you need to cry, then cry because it is the best way to let go. hope everything goes well.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl