Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need help

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by may.02
may.02 replied the topic: Re:i need help
Its me again, turns out I'm now 3weeks &4days pregnant, lol I have all the signs including heartburn, gas, the feel to puke, extreamly sore abodimal area &a late period. Now that I'm finally pregnant I have so many worries like, will I love this baby the way I thought I would &will everything work out. I just keep telling myself this is what I wanted &now that I got it I can't regret it now =) I am happy but now very scared. Thanks for all the support I got from you girls =)
Natasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by way2young
way2young replied the topic: Re:i need help
WELL U CAN'T REALLY LOOK PREGNANT SO SOON BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT I LOOKED THE SAME AND DIDN'T REALLY NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE DURING THE FIRST MONTHS- ONLY IN MY BOOBS.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by may.02
may.02 replied the topic: Re:i need help
i ended up getting my period :(.. its always depressing i get all the signs and everything but then i end up getting my period.. and to be quite honest i look pregnant

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by TitaLuvMayel
TitaLuvMayel replied the topic: Re:i need help
Hey waz up?! Welli know i'm problably late but did you got your period?, or are you pregant? If you don't want to answer is ok.
Take Care:)

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:i need help
Hey, How did you go?
Are you pregnant or did you get your period..

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:i need help
try taking another test...if it's negative consider going to the doc, it doesnt really matter what kinda of doc for a preg test, but if it comes back negative u can have them run a blood test..if the doc u picked to go to do the test isnt an OB/GYN that's who u need to see afterwards if it comes back positive....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl