Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by angelarmybaby89
angelarmybaby89 replied the topic: Re:help!!
Don't give up, cause if this is what you want then do it. I'm rasing a 8 month old and i'm again prgenat , but this time with twins. When my dad found out about my daughter he kicked me out that day. I had to pack as much as I could in an hour. I know what your going through but it is worth it when you see that little baby for the frist time. My dad has yet to allow me back into the house but now I live in a apartment with my daughter and I'm doing it on my own, no help from my daughters father, even though he does cause a lot of problems. Just trust that you can do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:help!!
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are you still with the father? Would a friend or family member let you stay in there house for a while. You can go to the doctor and ask if they know of any place you can go or to the state building and they can offer some help. I'm sorry i'm not much of a help.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Jennie2007
Jennie2007 replied the topic: Re:help!!
Hello !!

ive read your story and i think it was strong of you to keep your baby as it deserves a life... why dont you try and talk things over with your mam... tell her its the right thing to do and you couldnt kill your baby and ask her what she would do if she was in your shoes.. put things in perspective for her. tell her as soon as the babys born you will look for your own place but you just need a place to stay for a while till you have a stable amount of money.. tell her that you really need her right now.. have you no other family to go to or friends?? maybe you could live with them for a while ? hope this helps and please keep me updated on the news.. thanks.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by mommy2lucas
mommy2lucas replied the topic: Re:help!!
maybe talk to your mom and explain why u wanna keep the baby and see what she says

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by curly_842003
curly_842003 replied the topic: Re:help!!
did you know that your parents can not kick you out until you are 18, if you get kicked out you are suppoesed to go to the police station and tell the police.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by angelarmybaby89
angelarmybaby89 replied the topic: Re:help!!
Don't give up. I have been in your place and it is hard. But if you want this baby then don't give up on it. I still have it hard and my daughter will be one in November and she is happy and thats all that matters. Is your happiness and your childs, if you deicde to keep it.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl