Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Is my baby growing??

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by MichellesAMommy
MichellesAMommy replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
Im 19 weeks preggo and I havent noticed any big changes either.. i kno u wrote this a couple of months ago,.. but i got a small belly w/ out any strech marks.. cuz i use alot of cream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlondieBabe22
10 years 2 months ago #2 by BlondieBabe22
BlondieBabe22 replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
Everyone grows at a different rate, and the babys grow at a different rate as well. Smoking and drinking could both possibly be part of the reason..talk to your doctor about if theres anything going on, because of the drinking or smoking. Sometimes an ultrasound can show how big your baby is and how much it weighs and all of that. So idk get checked out by your doctor if you are worried.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
everyone gains weight differently and babies develope differently also, BUT u drinking and smoking through some of ur babys most important developmental stages could be having an effect, have u talked to ur doc about this possibility?...just remember to stay calm and not stress because that's not good for the baby.....good luck

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by kkarli
kkarli replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
hey i have the same problem. im 19 weeks and 3 days today. each friday im another week but .. im not very big at all.. i mean ive only gained 7 pounds and im almost 5 months.. o im 15 years old and stuff.. but what do you mean you drank untill 3 months..

you were drinking until you were 3 months pregnant??

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
all woman are diff some get bigger than others if your really worried talk to your doc they can so an ultrasound i think your ok though. good luck

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by AngelWithPain
AngelWithPain replied the topic: Re:Is my baby growing??
[bThers No Reason Why Your Baby Shouldnt Be Growing.. But If Youre Really Worried Se Your Doctor x][/b]

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl