Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pull out/BC

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by whisper18
whisper18 replied the topic: Re:pull out/BC
YES. YOU CAN GET PREGANT USE THE PULL OUT. I GOT PREGANT LIKE THAT.. BE CAREFUL
:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:pull out/BC
yep you can def get pregnant from pre-cum, it still has sperm in it, and you only need one little sperm to make you pregnant
xx

• BlondieBabe22
  • BlondieBabe22's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #3 by BlondieBabe22
BlondieBabe22 replied the topic: Re:pull out/BC
me and my boyfriend are thinking thats what happened....he still says he pulled out in time which i believe because we have been having sex for the past 3 1/2 years and nothing has happened before because hes always been really careful....so dont be worried..but theres always the chance

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by bLuE_EyEd_BeAuTy2009
bLuE_EyEd_BeAuTy2009 replied the topic: Re:pull out/BC
did you really get pregnant from precum??? im afraid that that happened to me.... i was on my period and my boyfriend and i had sex 7 times over the weekend...he pulled out but like you said theres always precum....me and my guy never use condoms because i dont like how they feel...so theres that chance right...and its not even that i hope that im not pregnant because it really wouldnt be a bad thing or whatever...im just wonderin if i should worry..lol...

• BlondieBabe22
  • BlondieBabe22's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #5 by BlondieBabe22
BlondieBabe22 created the topic: pull out/BC
yea i wouldn't rely on the pull out method at all...thats how i ended up pregnant...some guys can tell when they are going to \"explode\" but you can get pregnant from the pre-cum which just comes out and most guys cant tell..even the most experienced ones if you want to say that.....my guy never wants to use a condom and i trusted that for a while since he is \"Experienced\" lol...but now look where im at...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl