Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

should i be worried???

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:should i be worried???
if you cant talk to your doctor about the medication yo can always go to any pharmacy and they will tell you what it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:should i be worried???
i agree w/queenB...don't feel stupid or ne thing for wondering and asking more about something b4 u take it...

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:should i be worried???
Doctors are there to help us make good decisions. It sounds like you are uncomfortable, and I would be too. I would def. go back in and have a long conversation about this medication. You need to educate yourself. Don't feel silly going back in. It is better to be safe than sorry.

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by auntmandy2
auntmandy2 created the topic: should i be worried???
i am 15 days late and i went to the dr today. the nurse said all signs lead to pregnancy ok so here id the big hugh? the urine test came back neg- well when the dr came in and examined me it hurt really really bad she ask me if I had ever had and entrnal ultrasound i said no i have never has issues prior to this so she said ok and gave me something to make me start my period call me crazy but i dont understand why she would ask me that if she did not think that something was a little strange down below now after she checked me out she did take some blood work so i guess what worries me is she wants me to take this pill and return next year?? i think it is strange that she wants me to start the med prior to my test results am i over reacting or should i wait for the results to come back ....what would you do???

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl