Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant teens in abusive relationships

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by dorismay
dorismay replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
Hi any update on how you are doing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by dorismay
dorismay replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
Hi
Have you got any other support, your mum, your dad, sister, teachers?
Is your boyfriend having any supoort from any adults?
Let us know how you are getting on.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
sorry i didnt read the rest of the post :( my fault. Ignore my comment.
Congrats and im glad everything is going well for you guys.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
i wonder what the outcome was. She would of had the baby by now?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #5 by lyricsmom_07
lyricsmom_07 replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
For starters, NO ONE desverves to suffer from an abusive relationship and then to top it off you're pregnant, your baby's life is in danger! My advice is to pull away from him, take care of yourself and your child, you DONT need him especially treating you that way. I too was in the same situation and I know how you feel, you feel like he's some little sensitive boy (child) that needs you and he doesn't know how to control his emotions but the truth is he's 19, not 2, he knows what he is doing, I'm not saying break up with him completely but for the time being stay away from him while you're carrying that baby. I wish you the best of luck and I will keep you in my prayers. xoxoxoxoxo

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:pregnant teens in abusive relationships
GET OUT....NOW!
Or do you want to stick around until he murders the baby? And maybe even you while he's at it?
This is one of those times where you really have to run no matter how much you love him, your baby's life is far more important than an abusive relationship.
There are domestic violence shelters for women, and police you can go to....please, please, tell them he hits you, and get away from him while you're both still alive!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl