Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

boy wants abortion... i don't know

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by roddi
roddi replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
Does anyone know what this girls decision was? Did she have the abortion or did she choose life for her baby? Thank You A friend to the unborn Roddi:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by roddi
roddi replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
Hello my name is Roddi & I am a Stand Up Guy. I believe children are a gift from God. Please choose life for your gift. No guy is worth all the pain & regret that an abortion will bring. I am a voice for the unborn to say CHOOSE LIFE.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by swicky102706
swicky102706 replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
I had an abortion because the father suggested it and so we wouldnt have to tell my family. It wasnt what i wanted and now i liveeveryday wondering \"What If\". There are prgrams out there to help your money and living situation. And support groups to help you, you're not alone. If you want this baby then dont listen to the father. I wish I could go back and make the right decision, but I cant and now i have to live with it. Follow your heart.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Zitahna
Zitahna replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
I can only imagine what you are feeling right now. When I was 18 I got pregnant with my first baby and my boyfriend flipped out... demanded that I have an abortion. Know what I did? I laughed at him -- reminded him that abortion has NEVER been and NEVER will be an option for me. Needless to say, we split up and I ended up raising that baby on my own. While I did have a very supportive family that helped me till I was back on my feet, I do know that there are government programs out there that will help you out if you cannot do it alone. My daughter is now 5, and I have a 12 week old, but we still don't have a house. Even if one had been dangled in front of me like some huge prize (gifts don't have stipulations) I have to say that it still would have been no question for me. After doing a presentation on abortion in high school and learning about all of the abortion procedures in detail, I will NEVER believe that there is even one moment after conception that abortion is acceptable. If you are still on the fence I urge you to please research the subject thoroughly before you make your decision. And please, please, please consider adoption, as many want babies and are unable to do so. Please email me if you ever want to talk. I will be praying for you, Emily

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by Caiged
Caiged replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I am in a similar situation as well, minus the house. The thing is, even when you feel alone, you have to look within yourself to see what you think is right. Take away the house, the man.... do you want to have the baby?

There are also other options. Adoption is one that would allow you to give birth to the child without having the expenses of raising it. This may be something he will accept too.

Do what is right for you. I've learned the hard way that giving in to a man's wishes does not work out so well in the end.

My thoughts are with you.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:boy wants abortion... i don't know
don't take the life of ur baby just because of some lousy man...if he doesn't want to be a daddy he can at least pay for child support and then u would be albe to afford to take care of ur baby and ur self...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl