Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

the pull out method/BC

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by mummy2addyson
mummy2addyson replied the topic: Re:the pull out method/BC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:the pull out method/BC
Abstinence is the only 100% efective birth control!!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:the pull out method/BC
when i started on the pill i used this method as well as the pill and i got pregnant so yes everything people tell u is true. just because the final \"spurt\" of sperm (<
for lack of better words) may not go in you , as someone else said in another post he is leaking the whole time and this pre-sperm is def able to get u pregnant. Do not rely on it at all it is not birth control whatsoever!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:the pull out method/BC
I would not call that birth control, cause even if the guy pulls out but cums all over, you can still have the possibility of getting pregnant. I would say that is not a good way to prevent getting pregnant at all girl!

• xBeautiful.Disasterx
  • xBeautiful.Disasterx's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by xBeautiful.Disasterx
xBeautiful.Disasterx created the topic: the pull out method/BC
as anyone ever got pregnant while using this, is ti very effective? are the chances high from using this form of birth control!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl