Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by faith73
faith73 replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
I can tell you are going through so much right now. I know it is hard, but you musn't stress. Stress is not good. I can only say do what you feel is right. I can tell that you already have strong feelings for your baby. It is not uncommon to be a single mother. I would not encourage it because I have been there. However, it can be done. Listen to your heart. Your heart will speak to you and let you know what to do. The heart never lies. For that ex-man you have.....LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! He is so bad for you. Abusive relationships can be hard and no one deserves that. Get out and stay out. If you decide to keep the baby, this is the next best choice you can make. I wish you much luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by lolajessup
lolajessup replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
i am so sorry you had to go through this. how are things going now? i see its been awhile since you posted but i thought i would ask. i think you sound like you would be a good mommy whether theres a father there or not. if you have supportive family and friends you are in safe hands. he should def not be in the relationship if he has that kind of history. even when he says he will change he wont, its a mental problem that they need help with. i am scared the same ways. i always wanted a family and a loving husband to share my life and family with, but sometimes life doesnt work the way we expect. i am lucky to have a boyfriend who doesnt hurt me, and he is coming around to the idea of having a baby. hes been pretty scared, but he's finally coming around. there are so many guys out there who will love you and your child no matter where you came from. good luck and if you want to talk more feel free. take care!!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by foreverbetos
foreverbetos replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
all I can say is keep the baby without him I didnt have a dad and I am thankful for that now! woman have enough love to raise a child on there own, when its your time you will find someone that will love you both more than anything! when you look at that baby you wont see your ex you will see a precious little face that needs you and loves you! my aunt have an abortion and now has three boys but always wanted a girl and still to this day has nightmares that it was a girl an other horrible stuff, god has given you a gift, some woman cant have kids! and like you said things happen for reosons!!!!!!!!! my husband says you can do it!!!!!!!god bless

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
YOU NEED TO STAY STRONG FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY!

GOOD LUCK!

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!!

FORGET THAT GUY, U CAN DO THIS WITHOUT A MAN!!

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME TOGETHER BY ITSELF.

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:My Now Ex Tried to Kill Our Unborn Child
all i will say to u is,after reading your story is...

u sound like an unBELIEVEABLY strong, loving, caring woman!!
maybe this is the path that has been chosen for u and by the
sounds of it im sure u would be a GREAT mam and wud b able to support ur
baby!!

and as far as im concerned if any man left u he'd be mad!

u sound like a great person hun!! i wish u all the luck in the world!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl