Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Sexy 14 yr old

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by ericklirios
ericklirios replied the topic: Re:Sexy 14 yr old
Yeah!

When I was 14, I would have given anything to have sex.

Girls, don't let yourselves be victimized by this. Guys just want the real thing. Eventually, doing it with your hand isn't enough anymore.

Ladies, you cannot and should not be a replacement for someone's hand.

Keep clear of sex as much as possible and keep your lives simple. Even if the guys want it, you don't have to give it.

Pure and simple: If you get pregnant, you will bear the brunt of everything and he won't. It's unfair and the best thing to do is just steer clear. You can if you try.

I know I sound like a dad and that's because I am.

Take care, ladies. I'll be praying for you.

Erick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by teagirl
teagirl created the topic: Sexy 14 yr old
Hey girl friend, just wanted to give you something to think about? Dont you think it would be cooler to hang around someone has more to offer than sex apeal? Dont get me wrong that is a good quality in a guy but as girls we need to take care of our selves and ensure we choose to spend our time with people who will genuenly care about us. Be there for us and love us no matter what, like i love you. Think about it, trust me at 15 you have a lot of time to.
:cheer: :cheer: Teagirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl