Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

14 and pregnant! helps

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by telephonebox
telephonebox replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
Well,if thats you in your display picture,looks like you have a bit of a tummy already- how far gone are you?
I'm 15,I only found out I was pregnant a week ago,although I'm 5 months gone. I was terrified of telling my parents and didn't have a clue how to go about it- but now they know,I wish I'd told earlier! I have had the most amazing support from them,and we are all really looking forward to the arrival of this baby. It's done so much for my family-it has brought us together and made us happier than we ever could have expected. The baby's daddy,my boyfriend,is sticking by too- he's a great guy,and we're very much in love. It'll be hard to tell your parents,and you will be absolutely terrifed,but you haven't committed a crime,you don't have a terminal illness-think how much worse the situation could be! Your parents will be shocked,sad and devestated,but they'll come round,and either fall in love with the baby if you have it,or support you and take care of you if you decide to have an abortion.This isn't the end of the world.
Just sit your parents down some day soon and get it out with as soon as you can.\your mother may even suspect already-my mum guessed I was pregnant long before I did! It will hurt them more if they think you don't trust them enough to confide in them when you're alone and scared.Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by heather32580
heather32580 replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
I got pregnant at 15 and know exactly what your going thru I didn't tell my parents until I was 6months and showing. The initial shock will be hard but you'll get thru it besides If you don't want to raise the baby there is always adoption. I gave my son up for adoption when I was 15 It was hard but iI was not ready or mature enough to have a baby at 15. I now am 27 and have a beautiful 4 year old little girl an tring to get pregnant again. Good luck I'm here if you need to talk.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by katjah87
katjah87 replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
yeah i agree with the person below me. i thought my parents where gonna kill me but even though my mom was disapointed she really supports me and she supported me from the start. theyre ur parents theyre gonna love u regardless.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Crying Mum
Crying Mum replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
tell your parents.. its scary i know... my first pregnancy was when i was 12... i didnt tell anyone and i ended up loosing the baby at 5 months, that was the worst night of my life, please dont let anything like this happen to you, your parents will hopefully support you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by InTheSilence
InTheSilence replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
yea I agree. Tell your parents as soon as possible. Even tho its scary its safest for the baby. I didnt tell my parents until I was 5 months along and I missed a ton of prenatal screening that would have been able to monitor the baby so now I'm a sorta high-risk pregnancy b/c they havnt been able to monitor my baby. In addition I think if ur under 17 its also a high risk pregnancy just b/c of ur age. Definetly get some care and tell ur parents.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant! helps
hey girl, I'm 14 and 35 weeks pregnant, I see u posted this back in February, i was just wonderin how this are going? If u need someone to talk to, I'm here!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl