Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant at 16

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by eshamamii
eshamamii replied the topic: Re:pregnant at 16
wow..girl you dont know how LUCKY you are having your mom 100% behind you..but honestly i would keep my child...that baby is alive and part of you now and if you, your mom and your boyfriend are really supportive and they are going to help you through then girl that is ALL you need...you can and you WILL make it...i am always here if you need to talk:side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by kell
kell created the topic: pregnant at 16
hiya im 16 and 6 weeks pregnant, i dont know what to do. My boyfriend is thinking to, i think he would like to have it. We have been gong out for over a year and we are deeply in love but we still go to school and are taking our GCSE's in about 4 months. My mum knows and she says whatever i do shes going to be 100% surportive. I just dont know what im going to do. Have the abortion or keep my child?
I want to go to college and then uni because i would absolutly love to be and infant or primary school children so would need to do my A levels. I need my GCSE's so im worried i wont get them because wheni sit them i will be about 4/5 months pregnant.
I do no that if i do decide to go through with it i will absolulty 100% think about my child before me. If i have money i wouldn't even think about spending it on me before my child is sorted. Im only 16 and SOSO SCARED! When i fount out i was pregnant i cried and cried. With my mum and my boyfriend.
I don't know what to do, does anybody have any advice what they would do or what they have done. I really need some help.
thank you
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl