Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

WHY!!!!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by barbermama1
barbermama1 created the topic: WHY!!!!!
I was just lookin for some advice. I am not sure if anyone has had a situation anywhere close to this one but here goes. I had three children by the time I was 19 and a miscarriage.By the time number three came along me and my husband were in serious financial trouble and decided a vasedtomy was the only way. Now six years later we want more children and are having it reversed. The problem is I am scared to tell my mother in law and his brothers. I am terrified that they will think we are crazy. I am scared they will think we are not able to care for more children even though we are, They think we are dirt poor because we hit a hard spot last month. We are financially secure and have built our saving back we just had an unexpected expense come up. It happens. I am wondering though if we should just have it done and not tell them , just let them think the vasectomy came undone or tell them. I love my inlaws just as much as my blood family if not more.They have always been there for me no matter what. I don't want them to be upset with me. What should I do?:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl