Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need serious advice!

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
You made a comment that you cant get a restraining order because youre preg with his child!!! that is not true if you think that having a restaining order will protect you and your other children and help with the stress issue than you should get one. I got one on my daughters father when I was preg with her. He never actually hit me he just threatened me and told me that he hoped the baby would die. Dont let him mess with your head. you are already a mommy and you not only need to protect your self and your unborn baby but also the rest of your family. I sure hope that you find an amazing resourse out there to help you get on your feet and stand strong. I hope and pray that if you know the Lord that you will let Him guide your steps and if you dont know Him that you would seek to know Him. All you have to do is call upon the name of Jesus and He will hear your cry and He will atted to your needs. God Bless you...let us all know how this turns out :) love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by kieranpreggo
kieranpreggo replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
ALright i have the answer...ready? There is this place called the Maternity House and as long as you have a confirmed pregnancy, or even if you just go there by yourself, they'll test and confirm for you, you live there rent free. Free food, free shelter, for as long as your baby turns ONE YEAR!!! There are other woman that are pregnant that live there, and they are your age, and younger, sometimes older. It's a nice place to live, they have T.V, meetings and activities. and again, you don't need insurance it's COMPLETELY FREE. Im not sure where you live, but go to google.com and type in \"free maternity home\" and your state. look up one in your area. That will give you enough time to get a job while pregnant, save money and by the time ur kid is born, you will def have enough to get your own apartment. Plus they pay or can get discounts for childcare while you work. If you need any more advice, email me [via my profile] and if you live in northern nj i'd be happy to help you in anyway (i'm 19 and preggo myself, tryin to get out of here)

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by bttrfly_187
bttrfly_187 replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
my boyfriend has gotten worse, i keep trying to tell him its not working out and he should leave, but he doesnt listen. its even gotten to the point where i try to leave the house and tell him to leave before i come back. he tries to take my keys and follows me out to the car screaming about how im a horrible person and how its all my fault and keeps screaming while im backing out the drive way and while im going down the road. when i come back, hes still here and want to say sorry and i love you and all the other b/s. ive made it clear many times i dont want this relationship and he just wont leave. i dont want to get the cops involved because i dont think its that bad, and i dont need a restraining order because i am pregnant with his kid, i just want him to grow up and be civil about it, what do i do? how do i explain to him that i want it over and its not going to work, without him freaking on me and screaming and yelling in front of my daughter?

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
hey hun !! oh my god!! thats really
touching!! i jus wana help!! wish could make
it go away for you! iv been through a very long and hard
relationship!! so i do kind of understand wat your going through!!
having this baby is totaly UR decision!! id advise you
to maybe look through the forums and try tlk to
some1 who has been in a similar situation or had an
obortion. this might help u!!
im so sorry your going through this!! i wish
u the best of luck! your in my thoughts!! xxxx

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by alittle_mirical_inside_me
alittle_mirical_inside_me replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
Hey dont cry. I know that is an awefully unsensitive thing to say right now. It will be ok. A baby is never a mistake. God has a plan for you and your baby. Trust him. Dont blame him/her for what is going on in your life. You need to sort out your problems before you give birth. By the way, NEVER get an abortion. It is aweful and terrible and its just killing an innocent baby. Just remember, you are the one who got preg. No im not going to say its your fault. However you are the one who decided to have a boyfriend and a husband. Im sorry if you think this didnt help you, but you know what. it is helping you no matter if you realize it or not.
love ya!
-anne true

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by lisa
lisa replied the topic: Re:need serious advice!
I can barely contain myself in my chair right now. I'm jumping up and down with excitement. I'm crying big tears of joy right now. haha - the people in my office are going to think I'm crazy!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so so overjoyed! You have given me reason to be sooooo happy!

Good girl! I am so so so so proud of you!

If you want to - you can keep in contact with me directly at the website too if you want to.

This has been such a wonderful correspondence back and forth. Just remember, I'm always here to talk to you. If you want ... you can e-mail me directly at the Stand Up Girl website at:

Lisa@StandUpGirl.com

Then I will get your e-mail right away! Ohhh - I am so happy - you will not regret this. I have a feeling you are already happy about this huh!

:lol:

Luv Lisa

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl