Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Is it 2 late?...

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Taurus babe
Taurus babe replied the topic: Re:Is it 2 late?...
I got preg very quickly after getting off my pills. I hope you're not (if that's what you're wanting). Get a pregnancy test and go find out. What does your BF have to say about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Is it 2 late?...
it usually takes longer than a week for your body to respond have an egg mature and release it.....so try not to worry too much....if it turns out that u r preg good luck and don't do anything you'll regret....

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Babies
Babies replied the topic: Re:Is it 2 late?...
You'll be surprised at how effective and long lasting birth control can be. I understand that you have a need to be concerned. With the experience in my life, my friends, and other stories I have heard, you'll be alright. Schedule an appointment to see your doctor or clinic asap!

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:Is it 2 late?...
you know you could be pregnant, its quite a high possibility if u have unprotected sex. BUT saying that, if you look at all the people on here who are trying for a baby, it takes them more than a week to conceive, sometimes months or years of unprotected sex. then again, some girls get pregnant the first time, it all depends on ur own personal fertility...the only thing u can really do is wait and get a test.

let me know, good luck and plz dont worry yet xx

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by xJUSTxSUMxGiRLx
xJUSTxSUMxGiRLx created the topic: Is it 2 late?...
Me and my boyfriend thought we were ready for a baby, it was what (at the time) we both wanted so i came off the pill about a week ago and we had sex bla bla... and no wits suddenly hit me that i dont think im actually ready for a baby.. im 2 young and theres loads of things i yet still want 2 do with my life so im back on the pill again but im so scared that i left it 2 late and that i probarly will be pregnant or am already :( i know the chances are there of me being pregnant but how high do u think they are? we had unprotected sex for like a week sometimes more than once in the one day... any advice would be great xxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl