Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

14 months after the abortion

• aclaire2010
4 years 9 months ago #1 by aclaire2010
aclaire2010 replied the topic: Re: 14 months after the abortion
I'm in the same boat and I'm only two months since my abortion.:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: 14 months after the abortion
hey hun!

ive been there, please if you need to talk or justs omeone to listen, send me a message, its been 6+ years since mine...and i still remember it all liek it was yesterday :(

• Sparticus
  • Sparticus's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Sparticus
Sparticus replied the topic: Re: 14 months after the abortion
Thank you so much I appreciate that someone is willing to listen more than anything.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: 14 months after the abortion
Hey there....I am so sorry for your loss and regret! I am not sure quite what to say as I don't know you personally but I DO know that there is a lot of FREE and CONFIDENTIAL help out there for you! I have known many women who have aborted and it is very common to feel depressed and have nightmares....A good resource for some counseling would be to contact Optionline.org, Enter your postal code into their website and it will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get some post abortive help and counseling....They have many options such as one on one help and also group sessions with other women, that way you will not feel so alone in your struggle for healing....I hope you can get connected with your local center and find some help with your nightmares and depression....A loss is a loss and even though you made the choice to abort, you ARE allowed to grieve the loss of your child...There is healing in that alone and in giving place to that pain....Much love to you and I hope you will come back and let us all know of any progress you make and if you were able to get help from your local center! Meg <3

• Sparticus
  • Sparticus's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 10 months ago #5 by Sparticus
Sparticus created the topic: 14 months after the abortion
I made the worst decision of my life 14 months ago because of medical reasons. I regret it every day and feel depressed and have nightmares.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl