Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I chose abortion....then I chose life!

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by soccer.chicka101
soccer.chicka101 replied the topic: Re: I chose abortion....then I chose life!
Well.. Is it the soldier's baby? That's my first question. And I don't know if you'd be able to cope with 2 kids on your own, I mean I know your family would support you (at least I hope) but it'd still be a rough ride. I'm not sure what to say exactly.. Maybe write a blog about it and see what other girls say
love lexi x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by danibrowneyes
danibrowneyes replied the topic: Re: I chose abortion....then I chose life!
hey guys totaly confused and in a state, found out a few weeks ago that i am pregnant not planned and not wot i wanted.im 24 soon and i have a 3 1/2 year old daughter who is my life, i met a guy online and we got really close he is a soldier and we met up when he was back on his rnr we had an amazing time together and decided we would give a relationship ago as we got on so well and bounced of eachother he went back to afgan and i then found out i was pregnant we have known each other for a few months but as i z we only met for the first time when he came home. i met his family and he has met mine! when i found out i was pregnant i didnt no wot to do or who to tell i first of all told my closest friend and she was happy for me but i wasnt she knowns how into eachother me and this guy are but the hardest thing is i dont no if we will work out! i dont no wot to do iv bn thinkin the past couple of days about having an abortion which is something i have always bn against but i want my daughter to have the life she deserves and i dont no if i can cope with having 2 children if any of u ladies can help me out would b much apreciated!! love dani x

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by soccer.chicka101
soccer.chicka101 replied the topic: Re: I chose abortion....then I chose life!
I've never experienced going through abortion but I know it has to be painful (emotional wise) and knowing that you ARE a mother to a dead baby.

I don't see why you'd ever want to have an abortion. I mean, yes I know sometimes you're in a situation where you can't absolutely care for your child but there's someone who can. Do you know how many couples can't have children? And have to wait YEARS to adopt a child? Angelina J. is not an example. You can't go to Ethiopia and just pick out kids. It's like, you have to wait in line, and it's a big pain in the butt. I have a family member who's been waiting to adopt a baby for years now, and she's barely in the single numbers now.

Carrying a human being in your stomach for nine months. Growing, loving and bonding with your child and then giving the baby to a different family would be most likely the most difficult thing in your life. But having an abortion is no different, I think. You're basically killing someone you love. My point of view is that it's murder. And it should be illegal.

And if I ever come into the situation where I need to decide whether to give my baby up for adoption or abortion. My mind is set on adoption, no if's and's or but's. That child, a child who could do great things in this world, change a generation, deserves to live.

-Lexi

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by Amz93
Amz93 replied the topic: Re: I chose abortion....then I chose life!
i was 15 when i had my abortion. it wasnt my choice and i will never forgive myself. but this story has opened my eyes.
i am a mother.
i just wish there werent any complications in any future children that i'd want.
you have opened my eyes.
Amz

More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by McKinney
McKinney created the topic: I chose abortion....then I chose life!
I was 18 and I'd just started going out with my boyfriend (who is now my fiancee!) when I got pregnant. We'd had sex straight away in our relationship and my parents hadn't even met the guy yet.
I felt like I had no other choice than to have an abortion and so that's what I did.
I always loved that baby, I just didn't think I could handle being a parent at such a young age....I didn't tell my boyfriend.
A year later my boyfriend's mum came close to death in a car accident, it made us think about how precious life is & I suddenly saw my abortion in a way that I never had before.
It was wrong.
It was a life.
I told my boyfriend, as well as his parents and they were so forgiving of me, I also begged for God's forgiveness & to know our baby was in heaven. I now know that my baby is in a beautiful with God :)

A year after my secret coming out, we decided to try to have another baby & have been blessed with a beautiful little girl called Isabelle.

I realise that having an abortion does not stop you from being a mother, but it makes you a mother to a dead baby.

I'm praying that God will forgive me and my baby can forgive me so that we can meet again, I thank God for my 2 children, one in heaven and one on earth.

I just felt like I should share my story as I've been on both sides of this difficult decision after a crisis pregnancy and I would love to talk with some of you.
Love Sinéad x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl