Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Back where I started

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: Back where I started
Most of you know my story already.... and here I am again.... back where I started when I first joined SUG. I've been away from the site for longer than i care to remember and nothing has gone right. I've attempted suicide twice in the last two months and I'm stil here, even though I'm only feeling half alive.... but I guess that I've been feeling that way for a long time already.
I can't face the festive season this year... not with everyone announcing new babies.I think I'll go completely off my rocker when another one of my friends fall pregnant.... but they never tend to stay freinds with me for long after testing positive... because I cant stand to be around them.

I guess thats what set me off again tonight.... Mare is pregnant and I just want to cry BECAUSE IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! It's never me and I can't handle it so well anymore. I wake up at night hearing my little girl crying and I know she's not there and I can't comfort her and it s fault. i feel like I'm going crazy. I so tired of crying I just cant anymore. I cant live anymore and I dont know what to do. Please someone just show me a way out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl